15 May 2009

The Road trailer now on line



Release date in the US is listed as October 2009.

For some time now (since I read the book) I have been talking about the upcoming movie The Road, based on the Cormac McCarthy movie of the same name starring Viggo Mortensen.

Today a first trailer has been released and although its wetted my appetite a bit more I’m confused as it seems to have taken every piece of action in the film and placed it in the trailer. If the film stays true to the book the simplicity and stillness is what makes it so powerful. I am also a little confused at the amount of screen time in the trailer Charlize Theron’s character is given as I feel it will be disproportionate to what is actually in the film. Maybe I just feel that this is being somewhat miss-sold although I still can’t wait for its release.

Click here for the trailer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nerve Curve Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template