13 Apr 2009

The Road – a Novel by Cormac McCarthy



I’ve just finished reading The Road by Cormac McCarthy a very simple but very powerful book. It provided me with a lot of food for thought and I would recommend it totally.

A movie of the book is currently in production and should be about this year – no date has yet to be fixed on this. I’m hoping that the film lives up to the power of the book. I’m excited that Viggo Mortensen is in the film as he’s a great actor. I’ve managed to find a photograph of the production and will be following developments over the coming months.

The Road – The movie:
Starring Viggo Mortensen as the Man
Kodi Smit-McPhee as the boy
Guy Pearce
Robert Duvall

For further information on the book:
http://www.cormacmccarthy.com/
ISBN 978-0-330-44754-6

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Nerve Curve Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template